[show_ms_widget id=”35981886″ image_id=”41838684″ width=”950″ height=”1425″]
This is it! Like I said in my last post, it’s time to clean out your closets and make way for all the amazingness that is in the Shopbop Spring sale! I started casually perusing the sale last night, thinking… “I just bought a bunch of things in Paris. I don’t need anything.” And, that’s true. I might not need anything. But, at 20-25% off using code EVENT17, you can’t NOT take advantage of it. A few of my favorites include this Marysia swimsuit, this leopard clutch, these tassle earrings (come in so many colors!), and this white ruffle top (under $100!). Click any of the items in the image above to get a link right to them!
Shop the Post
Best of the Shopbop Spring Sale
There’s honestly so much more in the Shopbop Spring sale that I just couldn’t fit into this post. So, do yourself a favor and head to their site ASAP before things sell out. If your purchase is under $500, then you’ll save 20%. If it’s over $500, then you save 25%. In both cases, just use code EVENT17. Here is a quicklink to some of their best sellers.
Below is a quick overview of some of my favorite items.
- I got a few new bikinis last year, but I think I’m going to bite the bullet and finally get a cute Marysia maillot. I’ll either snatch up this one or this one.
- This leopard clutch is a cult favorite. This is pretty much the only time it goes on sale, so I need to make it mine! Leopard is a neutral!
- One shoulder tops are where it’s at for Spring. This one comes in white and in a blue stripe and it sold out before. Grab it while it’s available!
- Straw bags are also popular for Spring and can be worn through Summer. I like this one because it’s got plenty of room in it to take to the beach too.
- I’ve been wanting a pair of tassle earrings and these are it. They come in a full array of colors and I’ll either get teal, gold, or white.
- These gold sphere earrings are adorable and I wore them in this NYFW post.
- If you get one sandal this season, get these knotted slides by Soludos in either black or white.
- Joie is a longtime favorite of mine and their items in this sale are SO good. I like this top and this top.
- Everyone needs a little gingham in their wardrobe for Spring. Grab this romper (just $60) or this top (the splurge) or this tank (under $60) before they’re gone!
- For accessories, I’m loving these rose gold Quay sunnies, this blush Furla bag and this delicate gold choker by Gorjana (wearing nonstop!).
What are you getting from the sale!? Did you already score some sweet deals? Tell me in the comments below if I’m missing something fabulous.